View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:42 AM   #539
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
As a person who reads reviews but doesn't write many, I think negative reviews are important to compare my reading taste to the reviewer's. I must admit if a reviewer has nothing but positive reviews (on a blog, Amazon, etc) I mostly ignore them because it comes across that they like EVERYTHING and I can't take them seriously.

But my hats off to anyone who can read and review constantly. That is too much like work to me. I have a hard enough time doing the mini-reviews for the reading challenge at AAR.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote