View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #1340
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Acer Iconia 500w Tablet, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Because the text comes from an HTML source (and three of the four output formats use HTML), the metadata is kept in memory with HTML entities in it.

So this should work for you:

ships=> & =>/
I didn't realize that the HTML entities were saved. When I put in your code it did change the '&'. However, it left the space before and after.

Would using codes like the '&' work on the spaces? Is there a cheat sheet that would show me the special symbols that I might have trouble replacing?
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote