View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
(-_-)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: O_o
Question Please help install weather display...

Hi!
I was hoping perhaps someone here could help me install this weather display on a K4.

These are the only instructions, I found...:
Quote:
First, you need to set up the server-side scripts. Then, you need to copy “init-weather.sh” to your kite folder and copy “display-weather.sh” and “weather-image-error.png” to a “weather” directory on your Kindle. Finally, you need to edit your Kindle’s crontab to run the “display-weather.sh” script at specified intervals. Running “init-weather.sh” will start the display.
I know how to install kite, and can SSH into the kindle.
But I don't understand what a crontab is or how to setup scripts... .

Thanks for any help
(-_-) is offline   Reply With Quote