View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:06 AM   #562
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by simond View Post
You're not the only one, my Aura feels quite a bit faster than my Glo. I have noticed that it seems to ghost slightly more though.
I have't noticed what I call ghosting, but I have noticed that the grey bands that can appear behind a line of text seem more noticeable under some conditions. Using the light and adjusting for ambient light conditions along with font tuning seems to take care of that. I do 90% of my reading at home in my bedroom under fairly consistent conditions. Once I tuned in for this, I was good to go. I am sure I will learn what works for me outdoors, in my office, etc. as i use the Aura some more.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote