View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 10:59 AM   #25
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi guys!

Unzip and copy "apps" and "lib" folders and the update.oar file directly from archive in the folder which appears when you connect your Boox to the computer (internal memory of your device, where you usually create folders for your library).

In your device click on update.oar

After reboot (automatically) you can use it.
Please note that this tool is still beta!

The feature works on M92, i62HD and i62HD Firefly (cross platform)

On "i" models in the Task Bar instead of an icon for Task Manager there is an empty place right to the Menu icon - click on it.

Your feedback is welcome.
After installing do I keep "apps" and "lib" folders and the update.oar file or delete them?

EDIT
Works on the Firefly, just don't switch tasks while having the dictionary popup window open or it will mess things up and you'll need to reboot the device.

Last edited by yayo; 04-24-2013 at 11:14 AM.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote