View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 05:02 AM   #21
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
It works fine for me with PDF reader and FBReader, but when I include the browser in the multitasking, it freezes (it did so on two occasions, as I didn't have the time to test it a lot) and I have to restart.

Other than that, switching between tasks is fairly quick. It is very useful for studying foreign languages, as you can open one and the same book in two different languages and read paragraph by paragraph consecutively from one and then the other.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote