View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:59 AM   #497
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2/DXG, FireHD 8.9, Nexus 7, 10, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyboards View Post
OMG!! So what are they/you doing now? (Your cc never got charged besides pre-authorization?) Are they going to fix this for you, or did you just become a never-again customer!?
They are doing nothing, basically. At the end of the 27-minute hold the customer service rep recited the standard talking point "you will receive an email with the tracking information when it ships." WHAT?! She just informed me they could not find my order. My original cc pre-authorization of 4/17 disappeared on 4/19. As I mentioned in another post, if it is necessary to call again it will be to cancel. Kobo customer service (and ordering) is absolutely the WORST.

BTW, my distaste is not just for this issue. Twice I have had problems with purchasing ebooks from them (which I stopped doing a long time ago). One book I purchased and downloaded was blank -- nothing existed beyond the cover. I emailed - no response. I called and they said they would "look into it." (like this year?) Three calls and three months later they finally agreed to refund my purchase. But what's worse is that I checked the book six months later and they were still selling the bad file/book. Nothing had been fixed.

Last edited by Skydog; 04-24-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote