View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:59 PM   #24
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Azpen A727 tablet, Fujitsu Lifebook p2110 w/ FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Guys, read his lips: Berni's cool reading on smaller devices! If the iPod works for you, go for it! (I'm personally keeping an eye out for e-book reading apps for my new phone, an LG Dare... not that I need to use it for e-book reading, but what the hey!)
I haven't found any info on what OS it uses, or whether it's even possible to install third-party apps, so don't hold your breath...
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote