View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #494
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle PW2, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo, Aura HD, Aura One;
Quote:
Originally Posted by alism View Post
I got my tracking number today also and it shows the same thing, that it left Canada a couple of days ago and then it is back in Canada today. But if you take your tracking number and put it in USPS.com it will show you where it actually is. Mine left IL today and hopefully I will receive it in a couple of days.
Thanks for that info, Alism! That makes me a bit more optimistic
I had noticed earlier today that USPS recognizes my tracking number. But it seems to lag behind the Canada Post tracking. (The USPS info still only shows yesterday's info about being processed at a sorting facility in Toronto. But I trust I'll gain more useful info, as you did, if I wait a bit.)
Perhaps what took a return trip to Canada is a confirmation-of-transfer receipt back to the company, or something like that.
Mikeyboards is offline   Reply With Quote