View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #493
alism
Connoisseur
alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD, Kindle 3, KPW,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyboards View Post
I'm beginning to wish that as well, though I'm not sure if any US stores have them yet, or when they will.

Just checked my tracking number again. It would appear that although it "arrived in a foreign country" (i.e., the US) early this morning, now (9.5 hrs later) it is back in Mississauga (Canada, where it started from) in the hands of Canada Post.

I guess somebody at one of those postal facilities didn't get the memo that sometimes "CA" means "California," and not "Canada," so now it's headed north again.
I got my tracking number today also and it shows the same thing, that it left Canada a couple of days ago and then it is back in Canada today. But if you take your tracking number and put it in USPS.com it will show you where it actually is. Mine left IL today and hopefully I will receive it in a couple of days.
alism is offline   Reply With Quote