Thread: MobileRead May 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 05:49 AM   #8
desertblues
planning for New York
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstjmack View Post
The Daughter of Time is available for free at Gutenberg Australia: http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks09/0900271.txt. In any case, this would absolutely be my first pick.
Speaking only for myself, of course; that would never be a criterium. Second-hand books can be dirt-cheap these days. I buy lots of them on the internet from stores but also from individuals. The only thing is sometimes the shipping costs. But there's libraries as well.
And I cut costs on other things I don't need as bad as my books, or my travel.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote