View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:07 PM   #460
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBilly View Post
A "solution" that would require me to remove my thumb from the bezel in a shaking, speeding, crowded vehicle and touch the screen for every page turn instead of holding it securely and just using a small rock of my thumb to change the page. Sounds inferior in every way to my page turn buttons. However, I can understand how an inelegant, second-rate solution would seem only natural to Kobo users.
I never thought I would be a touch person, but I am. I don't hold a belief that buttons are evil and touch is great, different people have different preferences and neither are wrong.
I will say that I can (and do) quite happily turn the pages on my touch based Kobo one handed just using a small rock of my thumb. No inelegant, second-rate solution required .
robko is offline   Reply With Quote