Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #315
savbeowulf
Enthusiast
savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD Ivory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breid View Post
I have tried checking WHSmithUK on Chrome and also IE, but when I login all I get is a white page with a bunch of links that don't work. The only link that works is the logout one Will just have to wait for my tracking email to hit my inbox.
I've been using Chrome Beta on my GT-N7100 (phone) and Safari on my 3rd Gen iPad with no problems at all. Because I signed up to Whsmith with a Google mail account all the tracking info gets rounded up by Google Now so I'm just waiting for my phone to beep!!
savbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote