View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #6
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Actually, if you are never going to want kepub versions of the books you bought prior to buying a Kobo device, you could just start a new account and use that one with the device. You can continue to get epubs of your older books using the old account.

My husband has an account that he has never used to purchase a book. He uses one of my readers (hehehe) and he reads the ePubs of the books I have bought. He updates his firmware using his own account. No books involved.

Last edited by taming; 04-22-2013 at 05:32 PM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote