View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Does anyone use a Galaxy Note or Note 2 as their primary reader?

I love reading on my Nook HD, but I'm finding it's actually causing me some upper back strain because of its weight (a lot of holding it up in front of my face on the bus, etc.) I thought a smaller/lighter device might be nice, and if I could simplify and get rid of my phone too, that would be pretty cool. So... does anyone use their Note as their primary reader, and how do you like it? I used to read on a PRS-350, so a 5" screen is something I've used in the past with no issues.

Last edited by maxbookworm; 04-22-2013 at 03:53 PM.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote