View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #53
kikar
Zealot
kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many eReaders, One annoyed wife.
Quote:
Originally Posted by david8866 View Post
Thank you for the pictures. Do Kindle PW and Aura HD have similar color in person? My friend has a Glo, but prefers PW background color, Aura HD might be the answer.
About my order, I called KOBO to add a cover. To save KOBO some shipping money if KOBO decides to ship them together. The poor customer service gentleman could not find my order in their system, he really felt bad. I feel sorry causing him a early Monday morning blue. My credit card was charged, so it's just a matter of time the Aura HD will arrive. Hey, if you're thinking about calling KOBO for your Aura HD order, don't get your hope up. And please don't make nice customer service people feel bad.
Yes, my Aura is closer in color to the PW than my Glo. Once everything was adjusted to my liking it is much better than the PW. The Kobo team should really be proud of this reader. I hope I don't have to deal with CS. I do need a cover but I want to wait until they have an espresso one in stock. I got the Onyx Aura and my wife got the Espresso one. So I want to wait and order the covers together. Or find a nice skin that was suggested earlier.
kikar is offline   Reply With Quote