View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:51 AM   #91
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle 4
The exit click is not propagated anymore but the homepage is still messed up when you exit. I think this could be fixed simply refreshing the screen. I don't know if there's a bash command to do it, I don't know nothing about kobo interface. Must I post the log? I still have firmware 2.4.0.

Your workaround for epubs works, and it's faster than mine. I downloaded a little sample epub, I'll open it before. It seems that something is initialized when you open an epub, since every other epub is opened faster after the first one.
Do you know if my workaround (change font size) can be performed with a shell command?

PS: can you point the editor output to the "root" by default, as the sketch pad does? This way you can open text files with nichel.

PPS: how about text editor in landscape mode, so the keyboard will have more room for other keys?

Last edited by Lucas Malor; 04-22-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote