Thread: Future of M92
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #30
fatran
fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by kontrabas View Post
... Is the Aura any viable option for the academic reader?
I wouldn't go to the display smaller than 9inch. M92's 9.7" is minimum for academic reading of fixed layout or scanned texts. You can read comfortably from 2x larger display at half ppi, but I doubt you will enjoy similar comfort at half size and double ppi.

The next, you must ask, what does your reader better than the laptop. If it is another power-hungry device heating in your palms, why not to stay with laptop? Anyway, I am sick of all devices, that need to be charged, when I need to use them.

And the second question is support of e-book reading. I was surprised, that expensive ipad4 doesn't have one universal sw reader for usual formats (pdf, djvu, epub ...) and you must search and buy additional sw (anyway I didn't find djvu reader). It is just universal brick for everything and nothing.
fatran is offline   Reply With Quote