Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #93
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
awesome, thanks MM! Does the percent complete only show on the cover page, or does it continue page to page, like on the KPW?

One of the things I miss the most from the Kindle Keyboard was the progress bar that would show up at the bottom of the page, and had tick marks to indicate chapters, so that you had a visual representation of how far to the next chapter...
This picture shows the reading progress popup for Kobo epub (kepub) books on my Glo, I guess the Aura will be the same or better. Sideloaded epubs don't have the popup, but show the percentage below it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	reading_progress.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	104748  
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote