Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #30
Fourl29
Connoisseur
Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Your eyes are very, very different from mine, if you've watched the goodereader nighttime reading comparison between the PW and the Aura, and determined that the Paperwhite is anywhere near the same league.

Each to their own. Enjoy your Kindle, and happy reading. I assume you'll be off to the Kindle forum now, to help out your fellow Kindle owners with their questions? Seeya.
Why would you assume that? Maybe I will, maybe I won't. What's that got to do with anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Well, I would have preferred a 6.8" device with an expansion slot and an HD screen from Amazon (since I buy most of my books there). Unfortunately they don't have one, so I ordered the Aura HD.
Well, that's a valid point. I am thinking of getting one myself actually, and reselling it afterwards once amazon or b&n, or sony for that matter come up with their iteration.
Fourl29 is offline   Reply With Quote