View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
I don't know that I hate covers. I don't however use one anymore and haven't for a couple of years (or whenever it was the Kindle Touch came out). For my Kindle Touch I keep the shipping box it came in inside my briefcase to protect it when going back and forth to work.

I do have an Oberon cover for my Kindle 3 and while it's a beautiful cover I find it to be too heavy and bulky to be comfortable in most cases, I should probably sell it at some point to recoup some of it's cost.

I've got an Aura HD coming and opted to not get a cover for it either, although I'm thinking of getting a "universal" sleeve of some sort that will hold the Aura or my Touch or my Nexus 7 for transport. Something that's usable with multiple devices.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote