View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 08:53 PM   #172
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjost View Post
I see the same behaviour.
And this is not just a "two button do the same thing" issue. Now Kobo lost the functionality to edit the word to look up in the dictionary.
Given the fact, that the dictionary tends to define words in terms of a similar word, this is real bad.
Something like ".. the act of ..." and you had to manually edit the entry to look up the second word. This is now no longer possible - annoying...

Martin

... Even better would be, if I could look up a word inside a dictionary entry, the same way I look up a word in the normal text: by a long tap.
agreed. to everything you posted. glad i'm not the only one it bugs...more likely to get fixed if it bugs others as well
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote