View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #168
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The problem being is that Kobo generally does not make the update available to all users at the same time. Other updates have only been made available in certain markets. For those of us who want the latest and greatest(?) and want it NOW!, the direct download links are much desired. If you don't like living on the bleeding edge, the firmware update -- if it is for your area -- will arrive sooner or later.

My key for the availability of a new firmware upgrade is that Kobo has in past, generally updated the Kobo desktop app just prior to the release. So when the desktop updated to 3.21 from 3.20, I started expecting a new firmware release. I refuse to discuss the role of chicken entrails in this process.

Regards,
David
David.. Ok thx for info.. I was unaware of that. I will try the desktop method..
Doug
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote