Since I updated to firmware 2.5.0 I found that it is no longer possible to edit the word being searched or translated.
Before I would do this:
Now, when I press on the right arrow, I go back to the text of the book
- select a word,
- select "Translation",
- see that there is no translation for that word,
- press on the right arrow ("<-") in the top-left corner,
- edit the word,
- press "Search"
- get the definition or translation of the word
;the editing interface with the keyboard is not shown anymore.
This is big drawback for me as I often stumble upon composed words (German, French) that the dictionary does not know.