Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #218
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Information for calibre support

Could someone who has an Aura get some information so that I can see if I can add it to calibre. I am expecting it to be the same firmware, but with some options somewhere for the new home page.

What I need is:

- USB devices ids. See http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118560 for details of how to collect them.

- Some files from the device
- "KoboReader.sqlite" - This should be in the ".kobo" directory
- "version" - This should be in the ".kobo" directory
- "Kobo eReader.conf" - This should be in the ".kobo/Kobo" directory

- Cover images sizes. After Sideloading a book and have a look in ".kepub/images". There should be three images for the cover of the book. I would like the image sizes so that the driver can generate the correct size cover.

If someone can collect the files and info and get them to me, it will be very good. Either put them somewhere I can download and PM me where. Or PM me for an address to send them to.

Update: I forgot about the cover sizes earlier. Plus, I have had confirmation from Kobo that it is the same firmware as the other devices. I just need to add the USB device ids and a set of cover sizes to the driver to support the Aura HD. But, I would like to see a copy of the "Kobo eReader.conf".

Last edited by davidfor; 04-19-2013 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Added cover sizes and firmware
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote