View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:16 AM   #17
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
It sounds stupid but i absolutely LOVED this thing, i could not have been more happier with it.
I can understand that. For all it's faults, and all the returns, the odyssey is still the one reader that match my needs. Well, at least return aren't that expensive for me. I can even go directly at bookeen, did that a few times.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote