View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc109 View Post
I had a first-gen KF for 14 months. The connection with the charger with tenuous and getting worse by the day. I informed Amazon of the problem and they shipped me a Kindle Fire 2nd generation for free - which is definitely a superior experience to the 1st-gen device. I was out of warranty, politely issued a complaint, and received an updated product for free. I hope you have the same luck!
I think the problem I'm having is because of the case is overheating the Kindle when it charges. The battery gets too hot and stops charging. Since taking the case off the problem has disappeared.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote