View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:33 PM   #35969
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
I got my hair cut today, it's about 3 inches shorter now. I like it, nice and practical. I do have to get used to it again; I just managed to scratch my neck whilst shampooing , using Lush's solid Squeeky Green shampoo, which has bits in it. I already swapped it for a different, non-scratchy, solid shampoo for tomorrow .

Now I'm trying to decide what I want to eat on Saturday when I'm going to look after dog Luca: a salad or a microwave steam meal.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote