View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #14
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindlePW + iPad3 + SGP5 + ClipZip
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMemphis View Post
ESV Study Bible
NIV Faith in Action Study Bible
Life Application Study Bible NLT

All still fail to convert from mobi to epub with the 64 bit version of Calibre. But these give actual errors pretty quickly so I guess it has something to do with formatting. Oh well.
Thanks to your tip upthread I was (finally!) able to convert the Life Application Study Bible NLT from ePub to mobi. I installed the 64 bit version of Calibre on a laptop with 8 GB of ram, put the conversion in motion and just left it alone. It only (!) took 4 hours. The links are working fine on both my Kindle 3 and with the Kindle app on my iPad. I'm very happy with the conversion

again!
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote