Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #104
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Oddly, there has been some criticism of the Kobo ereaders because they do attempt to follow the formatting of the ebook. Some people want a result as close to the publisher's vision while others want to see the ebooks as they prefer it to be formatted. Personally, I think most publishers have very little idea of what looks good on an ereader and use Sigil to modify ebooks to my taste.

Regards,
David
Thank you.
This sounds encouraging. So Kobo readers do display your modifications correctly, am I getting this right? Because I modify virtually all of my ebooks in Sigil as well - and then there are the lovingly formatted uploads by others here at MR that I want to be displayed exactly as intended by the uploader. So Kobo does do that, yes?
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote