View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:42 AM   #11
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Asus Memo Pad HD7, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Change log?

Does Kobo ever publish a full change log for these updates? I'd like to see an official comment on the battery drain issue before installing another largely untested update.

I sometimes have the feeling that I could take the entire beta test team out for lunch, and still get change back from a $50.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote