View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 04:34 AM   #7
akorx
Addict
akorx can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsakorx can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsakorx can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsakorx can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsakorx can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsakorx can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsakorx can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsakorx can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsakorx can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsakorx can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsakorx can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi friends !

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french... is there something new in firmware 2.5 about :

- "night mode" (i mean white text on dark background) ?

- the possibilty to reduce the brightness under the default limit (i find that the kobo glo is too bright when i read in a totally dark room and and i'd like to go under the factory limit, the best way is to have the choice between 0% and 100% power for leds) ?

Last edited by akorx; 04-16-2013 at 05:01 AM.
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote