View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 04:26 AM   #35956
orlok
Getting back into it
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Waiting on the pollen. I have not been taking my allergy meds and been fine so far. I want to limit meds while I am trying to get pregnant.
Again! You don't hang around, do you?

Right now I'm laughing quietly to myself after a salesman from our organisation emailed me at 8am this morning to ask me to attend a client meeting at 10am with no prior notice when I have a two and a half hour drive just to get there, never mind my other commitments today. You can guess what I told him...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote