View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:16 PM   #206
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindleloh View Post
Thank you Ephemerality for the program. I have tested the program and found that the usage of an edited alias file is announced on console but instead the shelfari content is processed.
May be you have a look at your code and could fix it.

Thanks kindleloh
That is the intended function. The alias file is there to add extra terms to be matched within the book.
For example, if a character's name is Bilbo Baggins on Shelfari, then the program would normally only match that exact phrase within your book. In the alias file, you would want a line similar to "Bilbo Baggins|Bilbo,Filthy Hobbitses" or whatever other names might be referring to that character to maximize the amount of excerpts the character page on your x-ray shows (but you have to be careful not to add something that would match multiple characters or you'll end up with more than you want).

Quote:
Originally Posted by arad26 View Post
When can we expect a version for Mac also? Thank you
It may be possible to run it via Mono for Mac, but I have not had a chance to look into it yet, the laptop I run my Mac environment on is sick right now. There will likely not be a Mac-native (Objective-C) version created, by me at least.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote