View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:14 PM   #76
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Eating Duck View Post
I checked out the Onyx Firefly, but it seems that the lighting is inferior to other readers
I strongly protest. It is quite the opposite. The lighting of the Firefly is very good indeed. I own one, so I should know.

I know of one very sloppy review that reported negatively about the Firefly's lighting. But there was a lot of protest in the comments section from Firefly owners. Rightly so.

The lighting of the Firefly is of very good and evenly distributed quality.
It is also surprisingly powerful. Most of the time I use it on the lowest setting possible, which is more than enough to give your screen that coveted paper white quality.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote