View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 01:05 AM   #19
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: Kindle3-3G, Archos 43, Samsung S3
We had a reservation for a cabin at the Grand Canyon for 10 days this year. Would have been during this past month. We were going to drive and visit some other places as well, going and coming.

I had hoped to get some ideas as we passed through the land.
The weather pattern the last 2 years bothered us though and we called it off.
We were right.

So now I am back at work up in the real North though not traveling much. I did get to see a grandchild compete in figure skating though. My wife had to watch a video of it.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote