View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
I am very happy with my Glo. The only issue that I have had is that if I had any expired library books on the Glo...they had to be removed BEFORE I added new ones. I had a tendency to load all of my new titles and then go back and delete the expired ones. This would somehow "infect" the new titles and I could not open my library rentals. A wonderful person here on the forums replied to my help seeking thread, and once i made the habit of removing the expired titles first..all has been golden.

I just thought I would add that in just in case you like to read library titles. I am a huge library user.

I have no regrets on my Glo purchase.

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote