View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
Rizla
Wizard
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650 / Cybook Opus / Nook STR (rooted)
Nook Glowlight Poll: Have you experienced screen defects?

I am considering buying a Nook Glowlight. However, I am alarmed by the number of user reviews stating the screen develops faults significant enough to be annoying (i.e. hot spots and cracks) even though said users are careful with the screen.

My question is simply have you experienced any screen problems such as bright spots or lines resulting from no or only minor contact with the screen?

I would also appreciate if you could indicate in your posts how long you have had your device. Thanks up front.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote