View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #17
Sydney's Mom
I Bleed Cubby Blue
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Fire HDX and Samsung Tab 2 and Note 8
I just bought a Lenova Yoga, and I am in love with Windows 8. The reason I went with a full computer is for work --I remote into my desktop at work (yes, I picked a desktop over a laptop, because I found bitlocker to be more trouble than it is worth, and it kept screwing up my hard drive). Even the Surface, which my husband has, doesn't work, because I need a hard keyboard (for my lap, my knees, etc.) We thought our desktop was done, and we were not going to replace it (we have one of those cube ones), but it turns out it was just static, and it is running fine. And I am doing my taxes on it, and no I am not done. Worked about 15 hours last weekend, and just have to proof it this weekend. And write the check

But after work, I fold my Yoga up like a tablet to read personal email, play games, etc. I also have a Samsung 10.1 Galaxy Tab, and Kindle Fires in both sizes. I use the big KF most often, cause I can read on it after I play games. But I was able to put a 64G mini SD in my Tab, and even though the Tab doesn't recognize the card, it plays all the movies I have loaded on it.

Yes, I am a gadget freak. But, I gave up my smartphone (never used it, always use my blackberry, which has camera and tweeting and games disabled. So it isn't really smart)
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote