View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:02 AM   #11734
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
OK - it's officially summer:

...3. I pulled out my Fiskars push reel mower (one of the best Amazon deals I ever bought) from its winter weather shroud, anointed it with WD-40 and shaved my lawn down from the jungle that had erupted last week....
That might work for the fenced-in area of our yard (approximately 25 x 50 ft.), but for the entire yard (approximately acre), even the best of push mowers would kill me. Gotta' have my lawn tractor.
WT Sharpe is online now   Reply With Quote