Kindle VPN without Rooting
Here is how I connect to a VPN on my kindle.
1. Install Featvpn
2. Browse to vpngate.net/en
3. Touch the link "Let's change your IP address"
4. Touch and hold the OpenVPN Config file for the first gateway, and open in a new tab
5. Touch and hold the tcp ovpn file, open in a new tab
6. The ovpn file will download.
7. Start featvpn.
8. Add a tunnel, and import the ovpn file.
9. Press the back arrow, and click on the vpn tunnel you created.
10. If everything works, you are connected.