View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 09:02 AM   #1321
cryzed
Addict
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage
I don't know if this is possible currently, but is there a way to put a review link at the end of a chapter? That way I could easily just tap it with my Kindle and quickly write a review (after logging in with the Kindle browser). I mainly use fanfiction.net if that information helps.

Also, as always, thank you for your continued development and efforts for this great plugin.
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote