View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #17
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Free from Evil Jester: Everything Howls by Christoper Lopez.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Oooh Wendigo! Count me in. Thanks for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nihilism View Post
Sounds like my cup o tea.

I just read another story, a short, about the Wendigo and it is still free at Amazon: Nicholas Antinozzi - Odd Whitefeather [Short - Wendigo Myth]. It was more of a "cozy" version, but I still enjoyed it.
Spoiler:
A short read that packs some powerful magic. When Billy Proudfoot and Terry Blackbird return to the reservation for the funeral of a beloved friend, they are shocked to find themselves alone at the funeral home. When their friend rises from his casket, they make tracks to the only man they know who can help them, Odd Whitefeather. The old man explains that a Windigo is on the loose and that the two of them must defeat it, or die trying. This is modern-day folklore that twists the present into the past, sure to bring a smile to both young and old.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote