Thread: Panda Nail Art
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 02:01 PM   #14
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Right...so...did anyone else, when they saw the topic heading, think that this "Panda Nail Art" involved a panda with a nail gun?
Well, no, but I thought the decorated nails would be ON a panda. If you want nail-gun art, how about this paint-ball-gun art?

Yes, eBay is dangerous. I bought a broken Brownie camera there, just because it looked so cool and I *needed* a broken Brownie camera!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote