View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 02:50 PM   #5
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1, K3, K4s, iPad, iPhones, KV
Welcome! To reiterate what was said above, Amazon isn't the only place to get books for a Kindle. (I love mine!) Any non-DRM "mobipocket" formatted book works just fine on a Kindle. Such as the mobipocket books found here on this site .... and on other sites. I've got far too many books (or samples) on my Kindle to ever catch up with reading them all!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote