View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #23
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
"What an egomaniac religions think God must be, to crave the adulation of beings so far inferior to himself. Let me give you a piece of advice. If anyone ever tells you 'I'm great and you must worship me,' nod your head and smile politely, then back away slowly until you're out of range and run like crazy in the other direction. You're dealing with someone who's mentally unbalanced, maybe even dangerously unstable. If someone who created the entire universe needs validation from you, he's crazy and unworthy of worship."--Polly
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote