View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 04:04 PM   #16202
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post

Next is a MR recommendation. Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan.
This was a fun book with a weak ending. Lots of references to Google real or fictional I'm not sure which. Several ereader mentions including Kobo. Writing was fairly competent with some comically geeky cliches. Your reality meter has to be on pause to complete this piece. However, the conclusion was disappointing. Somewhat expected so I was ripe for a surprise that didn't materialize. Rated C- [2 stars].

Next I'll try A Beautiful Blue Death by Charles Finch.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote