View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #2164
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyGirl View Post
Thanks for posting the codes. I haven't bought a Kobo book in quite a while, but there is a book that's priced at $19.99 and I refuse to pay that price for an ebook, so I wanted to try the code to see if it would work with this book. If I "buy" the book, I'm assuming that I should see a place to enter the discount code before the final purchase step, but I don't see it. I tried entering a code in the "gift card" section, but much as I had thought, it doesn't work there.

Can someone tell me where to enter the code?

Thanks!
As long as you have QuickBuy turned off!
murg is online now   Reply With Quote