View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:19 PM   #2161
GeekyGirl
GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Tablet 16 GB
Thanks for posting the codes. I haven't bought a Kobo book in quite a while, but there is a book that's priced at $19.99 and I refuse to pay that price for an ebook, so I wanted to try the code to see if it would work with this book. If I "buy" the book, I'm assuming that I should see a place to enter the discount code before the final purchase step, but I don't see it. I tried entering a code in the "gift card" section, but much as I had thought, it doesn't work there.

Can someone tell me where to enter the code?

Thanks!
GeekyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote