View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 02:47 AM   #35908
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I hope your dog event goes well tomorrow kk.

My shredding is done and the paper recycle can is full. All the donation bags were delivered and ewaste was taken. The only thing they wouldn't take was the bag of old batteries I had. I have to find somewhere that accepts them.

That felt so good that I plan to clean my drawers and closets of even more things to donate. I really don't need 4 extra quilts or 7 extra blankets or.. or... humm, I think I will go back through my dressers and closets and see if I can eliminate even more clothing.

My tax forms are almost complete and I will put the rest off until tomorrow so I can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee and a biscotti.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote